If you ever find yourself scrambling to find a ride to campus or walking down Route 45, alongside the busy traffic, consider using one of these local and affordable resources to get to campus safely!
- Ride Mass Transit
- Visit the website for your county's dispatch number and check availability or schedule a ride
- Serving 18 counties including Clark, Crawford, Cumberland, Edgar, Effingham & Jasper counties
- $30 monthly pass for unlimited rides on existing routes
- Coles County Shuttle
- Offers rides between Charleston & Mattoon; call for pricing.
217-639-5169 or 1-800-500-5505
- Daily service to Charleston & Mattoon - $4 each way
- Weekly, limited service to Effingham, Champaign and Vermillion counties - $7 each way
- Schedule 1-4 days in advance
- $40 monthly pass available
- Transit Reservation Information Program
217-639-5167 or 1-855-477-8747
- Will work with all qualified Transportation Providers to make trips assessable and affordable
- Medical, work and education transportation is priority
- Serves Champaign, Clark, Coles, Cumberland, DeWitt, Douglas, Edgar, Macon, Moultrie, Piatt, Shelby and Vermillion counties
- LLC Perkins Program
- Possible assistance with transportation costs to qualified applicants
- Open Door Program
- Can possibly provide one-time gas assistance for crisis intervention.