Submit ACT/SAT Scores

Students who have taken the ACT or SAT tests may choose to use their scores instead of taking the Lake Land College Placement Tests. In order to use ACT/SAT scores, students must request that a copy of their scores be sent to Lake Land College directly from ACT/SAT. Information about requesting ACT test scores is available at www.act.org, while information about request SAT scores is available at www.collegereadiness.collegeboard.org/sat.

Lake Land College’s ACT code is 1055. Lake Land College’s SAT code is 1424.

Note: Students applying to special admission programs should consult with their program’s specific requirements for test scores.